Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Once More Unto the Breach

Well, here we are back at the old place. If you've found your way here, then you already know that the regular Empire Burlesque has been hacked yet again. From what I can tell after a quick search around the net, this particular hack is not aimed specifically at my site, as some earlier ones have been; I can see that over the past few days, a whole slew of sites have been hacked by a crew called "Captain Crunch Team" or ccteam.ru, operating out of Russia. For all I know, this might be part of some kind of global virus or some other infestation creeping around the world. And there are some circumstances that might prevent our addressing the problem for a while. (Could be hours, might be days, or even weeks, conceivably.) Anyway, once again, I'll be blogging here for the interim, so bookmark this site. I'll also be crossposting any substantial posts at Atlantic Free Press and Pacific Free Press. But do keep checking back at www.chris-floyd.com. We'll be up and running there as soon as possible.